It is habit in Barcelona
Valverde, the 29º trainer that has been player of the Barça
Published:3/06/2017 - 11:35h
Updated:3/06/2017 - 11:35h
The FC Barcelona always has been a club that has bet by people that knows the house to the hour to take the reins of the team. Ernesto Valverde is the last case of the 29 trainers that arrived to the Barcelona bench after having played with the zamarra culé
From his first years like club, the FC Barcelona always has identified cn the philosophy to bet by people of the house to the hour to direct to the team. With Ernesto Valverde goes back to repeat this tradition, that dictates that a big majority of technicians of the Barcelona group have happened, previously, by the team like players. There they knew what represents to carry the T-shirt culé, being able to transmit it of the best way to his pupilos.
The Txingurri only was two season in the Catalan discipline, but were very intense. Nevertheless it had of teacher to a Johan Cruyff. Yes, another míster that previously had been player culé, conquering titles for later implant a philosophy that has pervivido until our days, and like this will follow doing it.
The last in these lides have been the Guardiola, Vilanova, Roura and Luis Enrique that piloted the ship until the conquest of 24 titles of 36 possible. From the first, that was Jack Greenwell in 1913, until Valverde, a total of 29 technicians have given the step of the lawn to leader of the changing room.
Kubala Or César, other ilustes in the bench
It does not be necessary to forget of names like the myths Kubala or César, that also enjoyed of periods of time like trainers. The first in 1961 until 1962 and in 1980. César, instead, was sentenced by a 5-1 in the field of the Raise, there by October of 1964, when the football was pure and did not have at all that see with the current.
A lot of names, a lot of histories (some good others no so much) carries after if the bench culé. And Ernesto Valverde will begin to write the sulla in the next months.
- It appoint Stage player Stage trainer*
- Jack Greenwell 1913-14 / 1913-23 and 1931-33
- Ferenc Plattkó 1923-30 / 1926, 1934-35 and 1955-56
- Romà Forns 1903-13 / 1926-29
- Josep Samitier 1919-33 / 1931 and 1944-47
- Ramon Zabalo 1929-37 and 1944-45 / 1934
- Josep Flat 1921-27 / 1939-41
- Ramon Guzmán 1928-35 / 1941-42
- Juan José Nogués 1930-36 and 1939-42 / 1942-44
- Enrique Fernández 1935-36 / 1947-50
- Ramon Llorens 1925-28 / 1950
- Domènec Balmanya 1935-37 and 1941-44 / 1956-58
- Lluís Looked 1939-43 / 1961
- Ladislao Kubala 1950-61 / 1961-62 and 1980
- Josep Gonzalvo 1944-50 / 1962-63
- César Rodríguez 1938-55 / 1963-64
- Salvador Artigas 1931-35 / 1967-69
- Josep Seguer 1940-57 / 1969
- Paco Rodri 1958-64 / 1974
- Lucien Müller 1965-68 / 1978-79
- Joaquim Rifé 1958-76 / 1979-80
- José Luis Romero 1970-72 / 1983
- Johan Cruyff 1973-78 / 1988-96
- Carles Rexach 1964-81 / 1987-88, 1991 and 2001-02
- Jesús Antonio de la Cruz 1972-80 / 2003
- Josep Guardiola 1990-01 / 2008-12
- Tito Vilanova 1988-90 / 2012-13
- Jordi Roura 1988-92 / 2012-13
- Luis Enrique Martínez 1996-04 / 2014-17
- Ernesto Valverde 1988-90 / 2017-?
*Data extracted of the newspaper "Sport"