THE '10' OF THE BARÇA, SCALE POSITION
Like this it is the classification of the Boot of Gold after the 'hat-trick' of Messi
Published:17/12/2018 - 03:01h
Updated:17/12/2018 - 14:52h
Leo Messi goes to a rhythm goleador spectacular in the last meetings and is escalando positions by forced marches in the classification of the Boot of Gold of the season 2018-19. The Argentinian already adds 14 so many in LaLiga Santander
Leo Messi will receive próximamente his fifth Boot of Gold thanks to the 34 goals that annotated the past season with the FC Barcelona in LaLiga Santander. The Argentinian, that in the present campaign suffered an injury in the elbow that had him several parties in the dry dam, has gone back to the terrains of game with strength, marking the differences with goals.
In front of the Raise, the Argentinian made one of these parties that do period and added three so many that increased until 14 the number of marked goals by the Argentinian in the present season. At present, it is the 'Pichichi' suspender belt in solitary and advances by forced marches to a new award at most scorer of the domestic championship.
In the general computation of the Boot of Gold of the season 2018-19, the Argentinian follows escalando positions and already is fifth with 28 points, added through his 14 goals. In total, the Barcelona captain finds to three points of the leadership of Liliu or, what is the same, to only two goals to reach it.
The Brazilian, of the Nomme Kalju of the Meistriliiga of Estonia, leads the classification with 31 points. In this case, they translate in 31 goals for the forward, since the multiplicador of his championship is of 1 (in function of the difficulty oscillates between 2 for the big leagues, 1,5 and 1, as in this case).
But it is not the only stranger of the list, since they follow him other footballers of some lower tournaments. Paulinho, Zakaria Beglarishvili or Patrick Hoban are players that are by on in the classification of any footballer of the European elite. The following already is Leo Messi, the footballer of European elite that more so many has annotated, although still underneath of the appointed previously.
This revolution in the candidates to the award has his explanation, and is that it has to to the desfase temporary between some lower leagues and the greater of the old continent. While Spain, England, Italy, Germany and France still are in the first stretch of the course, in other countries already approach at the end, what involves that his maximum scorers still have something of margin on the most known of the world.
Classification of the Boot of Gold
- 1. Liliu (Nomme Kalju), 31 goals, 31 points
- 2. Zakaria Beglarishvili (Flora Tallinn), 30 goals, 30 points
- 3. Paulinho (BK Hacken), 20 goals, 30 points
- 4. Patrick Hoban (FC Dundalk), 29 goals, 29 points
- 5. Leo Messi (Barcelona), 14 goals, 28 points
- 6. Mbaye Diagne (Kasimpasa), 18 goals, 27 points
- 7. Robert Skov (Copenhagen), 18 goals, 27 points
- 8. Roman Debelko (FCI Levadia), 27 goals, 27 points
- 9. Linus Hallenius (GIF Sundsvall), 18 goals, 27 points
- 10. Kylian Mbappé (PSG), 12 goals, 24 points
- 11. Emiliano Room (Nantes), 12 goals, 24 points
- 12. Piatek (Genoa), 12 goals, 24 points
- 13. Nicolas Pépé (Lille), 12 goals, 24 points
- 14. Nikolay Komlichenko (FK Mladá Boleslav), 15 goals, 22.5 points
- 15. Savitskiy (Dinamo Brest), 15 goals, 22.5 points
- 16. Paco Alcácer (Borussia Dortmund), 11 goals, 22 points
- 17. Neymar (PSG), 11 goals, 22 points
- 18. Cristian Stuani (Girona), 11 goals, 22 points
- 19. Florian Thauvin (Olympique Marseilles), 11 goals, 22 points
- 20. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus), 11 goals, 22 points