THE TALENT LIST OF 'L'EQUIPE'
Ansu Fati, among the 20 most promising young players in Europe
Published:2/04/2020 - 20:35h
Updated:2/04/2020 - 20:36h
The prestigious French sports newspaper 'L'Equipe' has published a list of the 20 most promising youth players in the world. Among these footballers 18 years old or younger is Ansu Fati, one of the season's greatest revelations.
In full stop of the football, the prestigious daily 'L' Instrument' has published his list with the 20 better juvenile of Europe. A compound list by footballers of 18 years or less in which they appear several known of the Barcelona fans and of the Spaniard. As it could not be of another way after his irruption, Ansu Fati, of so alone 17 years, finds between the elected and is for the French newspaper one of the youngsters with more projection of the world.
The canterano of the FC Barcelona was completing a campaign more than remarkable in which it has reached several records. The forward, for example, converted against the Inter of Milan in the youngest player in marking a goal in all the history of the Champions League. Besides, it has left several impressive performances giving samples of what is for arriving. The arrival of Quique Setién to the bench has subtracted him opportunities, but still like this is called to be big in the Barça.
In addition to the Hispanic-guinean, in this 'top' there are two youngsters more than the Spanish football. It treats of Ander Barrenetxea, extreme of the Real Sociedad, and Germán Valera, attacker of the filial of the Athletic of Madrid. The donostiarra has had fewer minutes of which expected in the surprising Real of Imanol Bailiff, but still like this has given samples of his quality. It has gone of less to more and with alone 18 years is showing that it is one of the big jewels of Spain.
On the other hand, also it is necessary to stand out the presence of other perlas of Europe very known. After his temporadón in the Rennes to anybody surprises him that Eduardo Camavinga was between the elected. The mediocentro Frenchman has been one of the disclosures of the season in this continent and is with 17 indisputable years in his team. The Real Madrid is very interested in him and could star one of the big traspasos of the next summer.
Cherki Or Kouassi also are in the list
Another French that also is in the list is Scrape Cherki, that also has surprised in the Olympique of Lyon. The mediapunta has played much less that his compatriot, but still like this has left his footprint in the opportunities that has had. Has so alone 16 years and in France think that has wood of 'crack' world-wide. The same that with Camavinga, the Madrid also has him in his list and could launch an offensive in summer.
Tanguy Kouassi, promising central of alone 17 years to the that some plant in the Barça, also is in this 'top'. The defender could interest to the Barcelona, that are looking for a defence for next year. Other youngsters that appears in the publication are Giovanni Reyna, that is shining in the Borussia Dortmund; Sebastiano Esposito, that already has had several opportunities with the Inter of Conte; or Troy Parrott, that goes showing the head little by little in the Tottenham.
The 'top' complete with the best juvenile of Europe:
- They scrape Cherki, 16 years and 277 days, Olympique of Lyon
- Harvey Elliott, 16 years and 362 days, Liverpool
- Eduardo Camavinga, 17 years and 142 days, Rennes
- Ansu Fati, 17 years and 152 days, Barça
- Adil Aouchiche, 17 years and 260 days, PSG
- Giovanni Reyna, 17 years and 139 days, Borussia Dortmund
- Love Traoré, 17 years and 264 days, Atalanta
- Masimilian Beier, 17 years and 166 days, Hoffenheim
- Sebastiano Esposito, 17 years and 273 days, Inter
- Nathanael Mbuku, 18 years and 15 days, Reims
- Isaac Lihadji, 17 years and 356 days, Marseilles
- Janis Antiste, 17 years and 226 days, Toulouse
- Tanguy Kouassi, 17 years and 298 days, PSG
- Jan Thielmann, 17 days and 310 days, Colony.
- Maxence Rivera, 17 years and 306 days, Saint-Etienne
- Ander Barrenetxea, 18 years and 95 days, Real Sociedad
- Andrea Papetti, 17 years and 272 days, Brescia
- Stefan Bajic, 18 years and 99 days, Saint-Etienne
- Germán Valera, 18 years and 15 days, Athletic
- Troy Parrott, 18 years and 56 days, Tottenham