ANSU, THE YOUNGEST OF THE LIST
Joao Felix wins a Golden Boy in which Ansu Fati was sixth
Published:27/11/2019 - 16:29h
Updated:27/11/2019 - 16:42h
Joao Felix has been the winner of the Golden Boy 2019, surpassing other great promises of world football such as Jadon Sancho or Kai Havertz. Ansu Fati has finished in sixth place, well ahead of Real Madrid Rodrygo and Vinicius
This Wednesday has known at last which player is the 'Golden Boy 2019' and the lucky winner has been the rojiblanco Joao Félix. The Portuguese forward of 20 years has been the footballer sub-21 that more votes has carried of the 18 finalists (332). In the Athletic has not finished of despegar still, but in the Benfica did a temporadón and marked 20 goals, and gave 11 assistances in 43 parties.
After the luso, the most voted player has been Jadon Sancho, with 175. The English completed a fantastic campaign in the Borussia Dortmund, with 13 goals and 19 assistances , and for many was the merecedor of the prize, although finally it has had to conform with the second place. Kai Havertz the big talent of the German football in this moment, has been third with 75 votes.
But, further of the first places and of the winner, one of the news of the final vote is to see to Ansu Fati in the sixth position. The juvenile of the FC Barcelona not even had gone in between the nominated in June, but was included to last hour in the last list of 20 applicants. His fulgurante arrival to the football of elite with the Barça has surprised so much that it has done him codearse with the best sub-21 of the world.
The Hispanic-guinean has added a total of 49 votes and has surpassed to other big promises of the world-wide football like the madridistas Rodrygo Goes and Vinicius Jr. The two Brazilians of the Madrid finished 12º and 13º, respectively. The two white footballers also have had two arrivals fulgurantes to LaLiga, although any with the 16, already 17 years, that has Ansu.
In addition to to them, the Barcelona also attained more votes that players recognised of the panorama futbolístico current like Zaniolo, of the Rome; Mount, of Chelsea, Donnarumma, of the Milan, or Foden, of the Manchester City. It is necessary to signal also that Haland, the goleador fashionable of the European football, and Of Ligt, that did not begin well in the Juve, remained by in front of the canterano culé.
Footballers illustrate that they have won the 'Golden Boy'
Along the history, the award has turned into something notable for the young players, since a lot of stars attained it in his day. Leo Messi did it in 2005, the Kun Agüero in 2007, Cesc Fàbregas in 2006, Isco in the 2012, Pogba in the 2013 or Mbappé in the 2017. If all goes normal, perhaps Ansu also go in in this selecto club inside a time.
The complete list of the 'Golden Boy':
- JOÃOr FÉLIX , Portugal, Athletic Madrid, votes 3322
- SANCHO , England, Borussia Dortmund, 175 votes.
- HAVERTZ , Germany, Bayer Leverkusen, votes 75
- HÅLAND , Norway, Network Bull Salzburg, votes 74
- OF LIGT , Low Countries, Juventus, votes 71
- ANSU FATI , Spain / Guinea B., Barcelona, votes 49
- FODEN , England, Manchester City, votes 46
- DONNARUMMA , Italy, Milan, votes 37
- ZANIOLO , Italy, Rome, votes 36
- MALEN , Holland, PSV Eindhoven, votes 35
- MOUNT , England, Chelsea, votes 29
- RODRYGO , Brazil, Real Madrid, votes 20
- VÍNICÍUS J. , Brazil, Real Madrid, votes 13
- KEAN , Italy, Everton, votes 13
- LUNIN , Ukraine, Valladolid, votes 11
- JOVELJIC , Serbia, Eintracht F., votes 9
- GUENDOUZI , France / Morocco, Arsenal, votes 9
- DAVIES , Canada / Liberia, Bayern, votes 1