LEO MESSI, BETWEEN THEM
Top 10 scorers of 2019: a list with surprises
Published:2/01/2020 - 09:38h
Updated:2/01/2020 - 10:31h
The year 2019 came to an end and, on the soccer plane, left some surprises. Especially, in the scorer plane, since there were outstanding absences among the top scorers
The 2019 came to an end and left us big moments, as well as footballers that gave a formidable level. Besides, also it left us goleadores relentless that follow annotating to a vertiginous rhythm and that colaron between the maximum artillerymen of the year that finalised this weekend, in a list with some names known and others that did not go it so much.
Robert Lewandowski, second maximum goleador of the year 2019, gave the surprise when situating above Leo Messi like artilleryman of the natural year. The Polish forward annotated 54 goals in 58 parties in an average of almost a goal by meeting, whereas the Barcelona star annotated 50 so many with the same parties played that the star of the Bayern.
In the fifth place of the maximum artillerymen of the year happened also appears Kylian Mbappé, that achieved to annotate 44 goals in the 49 parties that played with Paris Saint-Germain. A figure that elevated him above Raheem Sterling, star of the Manchester City, that marked a total of 43 in 63 meetings contested.
This list of maxima goleadores elaborated by the journalist Mr. Chip left surprising names on of the table, as for example, the first qualifier: Abderrazak Hamdallah, of the To the Nasser, that marked 57 goals in 38 parties and surpassed to Lewandowski and Messi. In the list also colaron Carlos Saucedo (Saint José), Germán Cano (Ind. Medellín), Bienve Marañón (Ceres-Black), Were Zahavi (Guangzhou) and Baghdad Bounedjah (To the Sadd).
The big surprise of this Top 10 was the absence of Cristiano Ronaldo, that in 2019 marked 39 goals and remained in the doors to go in in the ranking. The Portuguese was one of the usual in all the classifications of goleadores and thus it generates surprise not to see him in the list beside Messi, his big rival in the last decade.
The 10 maxima goleadores of 2019
- Abderrazak Hamdallah (To the Nasser), 57 goals in 38 parties
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich), 54 goals in 58 parties
- Leo Messi (FC Barcelona), 50 goals in 58 parties)
- Carlos Saucedo (Saint José), 45 goals in 58 parties
- Kylian Mbappé (PSG), 44 goals in 49 parties
- Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), 43 goals in 63 parties
- Germán Cano (Ind. Medellín), 41 goals in 47 parties
- Bienve Marañón (Ceres-Black), 40 goals in 23 parties
- They were Zahavi (Guangzhou), 40 goals in 38 parties
- Baghdad Bounedjah (To the Sadd), 40 goals in 48 parties