The referees benefited them to the end
The Barça left to escape a League marked by helps to the Madrid
Published:22/05/2017 - 01:54h
Updated:22/05/2017 - 01:55h
The FC Barcelona left to escape the title of League Santander 2016-2017 after several parties that will remember always, as the one of Riazor or The Rosaleda. However, it is east a championship marked clearly by the referee's helps to the Real Madrid
This Sunday veintiuno of May put an end LaLiga Santander, leaving to the FC Barcelona without being able to reedit by third consecutive time the title of champion and leaving to a Madrid champion marked clearly by the controversy. They agree when from the Plateau offended by the words of Gerard Hammered, in which it left to glimpse the "chanchullos" that can take place in the loge of Santiago Bernabéu? When the defender of the Barça spoke clearly of an adulteration of the competition that cost him an economic sanction. Words that define better that never a title that has carried a Real Madrid in volandas during all the course by the referees.
And it is that to the Barcelona has escaped him the most scandalous title of the recent history of the Spanish competition. There are not doubts, as looking all the parties of the team of Zidane, these have been helped in until twenty-two parties of the competition with played badly signalled in his favour.
And as it could not be of another way, the merengues finish the championship being helped by enésima occasion in this already deceased League Santander 2016-17. The Real Madrid went back to have "divine help" during the party contested in The Rosaleda in front of the Málaga. The madridistas sentenced the duel with a goal of Karim Benzema in sonrojante offside.
Twenty-two controversial "parties" for the Real Madrid
With all this, east is the twentieth second party of this League in which the referees help, of a way or another, to the whites. Twenty-two parties that show that this competition, this course yes, has been prepared for a team clearly. It is flagrant what the LFP has allowed and that remains showed with the following data.
Without putting us exquisite, and obviando any of the errors in parties that the Madrid has won by more than a goal, can say that the referees have given him more than fifteen extra points to the merengues. An important quantity that would allow to the Barça, for example, have been champion of the competition days backwards.
To defend this position have made a wide list in which they collect all the referee's helps that has received the Real Madrid along this season. The big majority of decisions very controversial when having favoured to the whites.
The helps that has received the Real Madrid 2016-17:
LALIGA SANTANDER - SEE CLASSIFICATION
- Day 1. Real Sociedad-Real Madrid (0-3). Penalti Of Carvajal no pitado with 0-1 in favour of the Basques.
- Day 2. Real Madrid-Celtic (2-1). Offside in the goal of Morata (1-0)
- Day 3. Real Madrid-Osasuna (5-2). Offside of Cristiano and Morata. Bad goal cancelled to Osasuna.
- Day 4. Espanyol-Real Madrid (0-2). Expulsion forgiven to Bouquets with 0-0. Penaltis Of Pepe and Bouquets no pitados with 0-1 in the marker.
- Day 5. Real Madrid-Villarreal. (1-1). Fault of Bouquets in the goal of the tie.
- Day 10. Alavés-Real Madrid. (1-4). Penalti Non-existent so that Christian tie.
- Day 12. Athletic-Real Madrid. (0-3). 0-2 of Cristiano Ronaldo with a penalti non-existent.
- Day 13. Real Madrid-Sporting (2-1). Penalti To Lucas Vázquez that was not.
- Day 14. FC Barcelona-Real Madrid. (1-1). Penalti Of Carvajal no distinguished, and possible fault of Bouquets in the goal of the tie.
- Day 15. Real Madrid-Sportive. (3-2). Expulsion forgiven to Sergio Bouquets before marking the goal of the triumph.
- Day 17. Real Madrid-Granada. (5-0). Fault of Isco in the 1-0. Offside of Benzema in the 2-0. Bad goal cancelled to the Granada
- Day 18. Seville-Real Madrid. (2-1). Penalti No signalled of Dani Carvajal. Expulsion forgiven to Cristiano.
- Day 19. Real Madrid-Málaga. (2-1). Offside in a goal of Bouquets.
- Day 23. Valencia-Real Madrid (2-1) Two penaltis clear no pitados in favour of Valencia.
- Day 24. Villarreal-Real Madrid (2-3). Penalti Non-existent pitado in favour of the Real Madrid.
- Day 25. Real Madrid-UD The Palms (3-3). Penalti Non-existent that supposed the tie and goal to the exit of a corner that was not.
- Day 27. Real Madrid-Real Betis (2-1). Expulsion no does not signal to Keylor Navas and penalti no pitado to Sanabria.
- Day 29. Real Madrid-Sportive Alavés (3-0). Benzema Annotated the first offside goal.
- Day 33. Real Madrid-FC Barcelona (2-3). Casemiro Had to be expelled by reiteration in the faults, Marcelo had to be expelled after his aggression to Messi and the referee had to reflect the applauses sarcásticos of Sergio Bouquets after his expulsion, thing that to Neymar cost him three parties of sanction.
- Day 35. Real Madrid-Valencia CF (2-1). Sergio Bouquets, headline, had to be sanctioned, the author of the second goal Marcelo would have to be sanctioned by his aggression to Messi, Casemiro had to be expelled and the penalti signalled against of Valencia was not.
- Day 27: Celtic of Vigo-Real Madrid (1-4): Expulsion to Sails by clear hands of Varane and penalti of Sergio Bouquets no pitado. Yellow no showed to Cristiano Ronaldo after piscinazo and expulsinó no signalled of Casemiro, that already had a caution.
- Day 38: Málaga-Real Madrid (0-2): The second goal of Karim Benzema is offside.