ACCORDING TO THE OBSERVATORY OF THE FOOTBALL CIES
Mbappé, the most valued player of the world, Messi fourth and Neymar and Christian collapse
Published:14/06/2019 - 19:58h
Updated:14/06/2019 - 19:58h
The Observatory of the Football CIES has presented his last study on the assessment of the world-wide stars, and the first place of his classification goes back to be for Kylian Mbappé. In a 'Top100' of record, Leo Messi keeps up and Neymar and Cristiano Ronaldo fall
The season 2018-19 has arrived his end, and the Observatory of the Football CIES has presented a new study on the assessment of the footballers. The organism collects a list of 100 players to which evaluates in function of appearances like the age, the years of agreement in force, the position, the goals, the internacionalidades or the results to level of clubs, and establishes a classification to economic level.
Once again, Kylian Mbappé tops this peculiar table, that reflects to perfection the inflation that dominates the market of signings. His price elevates until the 252 million euros, and also break the barrier of the two hundreds the stars that accompany him in the podium, Mohamed Salah (219,6 millions) and Raheem Sterling (207,8), that situate between which more have improved in the ránking in this campaign.
This analysis keeps to Leo Messi (167,4) in the high zone, in the fourth place and as only crack with more than 30 years. To find to another treintañero it is necessary to go down until the twentieth square, in which it situates a Christian Ronaldo (118,1) to the that the age and the bajón of performance has happened bill. More than the same live Neymar (124,7), that between injuries and problems extradeportivos has happened of the leading positions to a modest number 17.
Regarding clubs, this report stands out to the greater triunfadores of the course, like the Liverpool, the Manchester City or the Tottenham. The 'reds' situate to his trident -Salah, Firmino and Mané- in the 'Top10', the 'sky blues' have an abundant representation between the 100 first -and also in the 'Top20'- and the 'spurs' begin to scalar places in a classification that frecuentaban little.
Further of the Argentinian, the players of the FC Barcelona also can take out interesting conclusions, since in spite of an irregular year, follow explaining to varied of his referents between the 100 better. They are Philippe Coutinho (place 14, 129,4 millions), Ousmane Dembélé (place 21, 117,1), Marc-André ter Stegen (place 30, 95,2), Luis Suárez (place 38, 85), Clément Lenglet (place 58, 71), Samuel Umtiti (place 63, 70,1) and Arthur (place 85, 65,2).
Also there are important data of the study of the Observatory of the football, like the presence of a Real Madrid that 'survive' thanks to recent signings -in addition to Raphaël Varane, appear Hazard, Vinicius, Courtois or Jovic-; the one of isolated footballers like Jadon Sancho, of the Borussia Dortmund or Mikel Oyarzabal of the Real Sociedad; or the absence of the Ajax, definitely one of the disclosures of the campaign.
The most valued players of the world according to CIES
- 1. Kylian Mbappé (PSG): 252 million euros
- 2. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): 219,6 million euros
- 3. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City): 207,8 million euros
- 4. Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): 167,4 million euros
- 5. Jadon Sancho (Borussia Dortmund): 159,4 million euros
- 6. Sadio Mané (Liverpool): 157,8 million euros
- 7. Harry Kane (Tottenham): 155,2 million euros
- 8. Roberto Firmino (Liverpool): 144,2 million euros
- 9. Antoine Griezmann (Athletic of Madrid): 143,8 million euros
- 10. Leroy Sané (Manchester City): 137,1 million euros
- 11. Bernardo Silva (Manchester City): 136,9 million euros
- 12. Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City): 130,6 million euros
- 13. Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool): 130,2 million euros
- 14. Philippe Coutinho (FC Barcelona): 129,4 million euros
- 15. Romelu Lukaku (Manchester United): 125,2 million euros
- 16. Paul Pogba (Manchester United): 125,1 million euros
- 17. Neymar Jr (PSG): 124,7 million euros
- 18. Marcus Rashford (Manchester United): 123,5 million euros
- 19. Eden Hazard (Real Madrid): 120,7 million euros
- 20. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus): 118,1 million euros
- 21. Ousmane Dembélé (FC Barcelona): 117,1 million euros
- 22. Virgil Go Dijk (Livepool): 112,1 million euros
- 23. Paulo Dybala (Juventus): 108,2 million euros
- 24. Alisson Becker (Liverpool): 107,5 million euros
- 25. Aymeric Laporte (Manchester City): 105,4 million euros
- 26. Ederson Moraes (Manchester City): 103 million euros
- 27. Dele Alli (Tottenham): 102,5 million euros