Jan Oblack snatches it to him
Ter Stegen Will leave to lead the Zamora this day
Published:14/05/2017 - 16:56h
Updated:15/05/2017 - 02:01h
Whatever happens in the UD The Palms-FC Barcelona, Marc-André ter Stegen will leave to lead the fight by the Zamora of LaLiga 2016-2017. And it is that, except injury of last hour of Jan Oblack, if the cancerbero of the Athletic of Madrid contests 60 minutes will happen him
Only an injury of last hour could leave to Marc-André ter Stegen leader of the Trophy Zamora of this League Santander 2016-2017. The German will yield his first position to the cancerbero of the Athletic of Madrid Jan Oblack, the one who is to sixty minutes to fulfil with the minimum of necessary parties to struggle by the prize.
The Slovak, lesionado during month and half time backwards, has the best percentage of the championship as it only has fit nineteen goal in twenty-seven parties contested. In front of the Real Betis would have to complete the twentieth eighth duel that allow him be in the leadership.
And it is that Ter Stegen will remain in the second position as with a percentage of 0,88 goals fit by parties, only has seen his goal drilled in 30 occasions, during the 34 meetings that has contested in the championship.
CLASSIFICATION TROPHY ZAMORA LEAGUE 2016-2017
- 1. Jan Oblak (Athletic Madrid): 19 goals / 27 parties (0,68)*
- 2. Marc-André Ter Stegen (FC Barcelona): 30 goals / 34 parties (0,88)
- 3. Diego López (Espanyol): 36 goals / 32 parties (1,13)
- 4. Fernando Pacheco (Alavés): 40 goals / 34 parties (1,18)
- 5. Sergio Rico (Seville): 41 goals / 34 parties (1,21)
* Leadership at the expense of that it play the party in front of the Betis