HELPS WITH FLAVOUR MERENGUE
The Real Madrid conquers LaLiga of the VAR: From controversy to controversy
Published:17/07/2020 - 02:21h
Updated:17/07/2020 - 02:22h
The title of LaLiga Santander 2019-20 harvested by the Real Madrid will pass to the history like one of the most controversial, with referee's decisions more than debatable in favour of the whites
So much it gives the cántaro to the source, that at the end breaks . With the step of the days and the accumulation of referee's errors in favour of the Real Madrid after the confinement, was question of time that the group merengue finish doing with the title of LaLiga Santander 2019-20. True is that the FC Barcelona has helped with his continuous tropiezos, but this does not have to us do forget that this League is 'marked' by the arbitration...
And also by the VAR. Because this tool arrived theoretically to do justice in the world of the football when a decision was susceptible of doubt, but lately has turned into a resource more than the which takes advantage of the group merengue to add points. To continuation detail some of the referee's helps, the most sounded, that have received the ones of Zidane in these ten last parties.
Ten parties that have saldado with ten victories, some full of controversy and arousing statements like the ones of Muniain, the one who after the Athletic-Madrid (0-1) did not doubt in smashing into the use of the VAR and signal that it benefited clearly to a team in the last days: it referred to a Real Madrid that, in front of the Villarreal, also saw how gave him a penalti after a fall of Sergio Bouquets.
It could not finish LaLiga without the traca final, no? The classical 'ayudita' to the white team, that so usual seem to have done in the last month and half, went back to appear to tie up three points more and a title. A trophy that already is merengue after a mix of own merits of the Real Madrid, of gifts of the FC Barcelona and of referee's favours. We analyse, one by one, the most evident:
Parties with errors of the VAR
- Real Madrid 3-1 Eibar. The first controversy arrived after the resumption of LaLiga Santander, with a golazo of Toni Kroos that possibly never had to go up to the marker. Before the balloon arrived to the German, Karim Benzema had received the ball in position antirreglamentaria, by what the so much, that opened the tin, did not have to cost.
- Real Madrid 3-0 Valency. With 0-0 in the marker, Rodrigo Moreno achieved to mark a goal that had put the very complicated things to the ones of Zinedine Zidane. The referee finish it cancelling by offside positional of Maxi Gómez, but the true is that the Uruguayan did not interfere in the played neither entorpecía to the white defences or to the goalkeeper. The so much had to be valid.
- Real Sociedad 1-2 Real Madrid. By number of failures, possibly the most scandalous party of all. A possible expulsion forgiven to Casemiro, a penalti of doubtful existence on Vinícius, a possible hand no pitada in a goal of Karim Benzema and a goal cancelled to Adnan Januzaj by offside positional non-existent were the played that enabled a new white victory.
- Real Madrid 2-0 Mallorca. The first goal of the Real Madrid, annotated by Vinícius, was preceded of a very clear fault of Carvajal to Dani Rodríguez. The VAR reviewed the action and incomprensiblemente finish validating the goal. One of the clearest errors of which analyse, since there is not place to doubt.
- Real Madrid 1-0 Getafe. The VAR took a rest of 'ayuditas' against the RCD Espanyol, but went back with strength against the Getafe to show an alarming difference in the vara to measure. A clear penalti of Mathías Olivera on Dani Carvajal was pitado but, instead, did not signal a clear pisotón of the side madridista to the own Olivera inside the area. Evident difference of criteria and another incomprehensible error.
- Athletic Club 0-1 Real Madrid. Again, the VAR showed the different that measures for a team and for another. First, it signalled a penalti clear of Dani García to Marcelo by a pisotón involuntary. In the played following, Sergio Bouquets stepped to Raúl García inside the area but... Surprise! The VAR not even reviewed the action. Other three points that maybe did not have to dye of white.
- Real Madrid 2-1 Villarreal. And the last of all arrived this same Thursday, the night in which the Real Madrid did mathematically with the title. In the second time and to fault of a chamber of hour for the end, Sergio Bouquets caused a penalti non-existent when leaving fall in the interior of the area. After a slight contact that he same caused, the referee hammered and from the VAR did not put objection in leaving launch the penalti... Twice, since it had to repeat.