THE ONES OF ZIDANE, BENEFITED
VAR's nine favors for Real Madrid since LaLiga resumed
Published:7/07/2020 - 09:47h
Updated:7/07/2020 - 09:47h
The Real Madrid is very near of LaLiga thanks to the errors of the VAR that are favouring to the whites. To continuation, all these errors, analysed one to one
The Real Madrid is increasingly near to win LaLiga Santander. A title that will do reality in a mix of own merits of the white group, of gifts of the FC Barcelona... And of referee's favours. The VAR is generating big controversial for favouring to the group of Zinedine Zidane and, to continuation, will analyse his errors -ones more evident, others more debatable- one by one.
Parties with errors of the VAR
- Real Madrid 3-1 Eibar. The first controversy arrived after the resumption of LaLiga Santander, with a golazo of Toni Kroos that possibly never had to go up to the marker. Before that the balloon arrived to the German, Karim Benzema had received the ball in position antirreglamentaria, by what the so much, that opened the tin, did not have to cost.
- Real Madrid 3-0 Valency. With 0-0 in the marker, Rodrigo Moreno achieved to mark a goal that had put the very complicated things to the ones of Zinedine Zidane. The referee finish it cancelling by offside positional of Maxi Gómez, but the true is that the Uruguayan did not interfere in the played neither entorpecía to the white defences or to the goalkeeper. The so much had to be valid.
- Real Sociedad 1-2 Real Madrid. By number of failures, possibly the most scandalous party of all. A possible expulsion forgiven to Casemiro, a penalti of doubtful existence on Vinícius Junior, a possible hand no pitada in a goal of Karim Benzema and a goal cancelled to Adnan Januzaj by offside positional non-existent were the played that enabled a new white victory.
- Real Madrid 2-0 Mallorca. The first goal of the Real Madrid, annotated by Vinícius Junior, was preceded of a very clear fault of Dani Carvajal to Dani Rodríguez. The VAR reviewed the action and incomprensiblemente finish validating the goal. One of the clearest errors of which analyse, since there is not place to doubt.
- Real Madrid 1-0 Getafe. The VAR took a rest of 'ayuditas' against the RCD Espanyol, but went back with strength against the Getafe to show an alarming difference in the vara to measure. A clear penalti of Mathías Oliveira earn Dani Carvajal was pitado but, instead, did not signal a clear pisotón of the side madridista to the own Oliveira inside the area. Evident difference of criteria and another incomprehensible error.
- Athletic Club 0-1 Real Madrid. Again, the VAR showed the different that measures for a team and for another. First, it signalled a penalti clear of Dani García to Marcelo by a pisotón involuntary. In the played following, Sergio Bouquets stepped to Raúl García inside the area but... Surprise! The VAR not even reviewed the action. Other three points that maybe did not have to dye of white.