THE MARKET OF TRANSFERS IS THAT IT BURNS
10 signings of more than 50 million so far in the summer market
Published:14/07/2019 - 14:02h
Updated:5/08/2019 - 16:12h
This is the most wasteful summer in the history of football. There are already 10 signings that have cost a minimum of 50 million euros, and it is expected that there will be many more from here to close the summer window. Barça and Madrid, protagonists
To this summer 2019 has not cost him at all start regarding the market of signings. The Real Madrid was the big club of Europe that began to move first, with diligence and his very clear aims. Florentino Pérez closed in little more than two weeks a total of five signings (Hazard, Mendy, Rodrygo, Militao and Jovic), prioritising the entrances before that the exits.
The FC Barcelona observed calmly the movements of the Real Madrid and, sabedor that had the half of the duties done, devoted to work with patience. It presented to Frenkie of Jong when having closed the agreement from the past winter, propició a barter with the Valency between Cillessen and Net and credited the clause of 120 million Antoine Griezmann.
The Athletic of Madrid has been also another of which more have moved up to now, standing out especially for having paid at all less than 126 million euros by Joao Félix, one of the young promises more talentosas of Europe. In general lines can say that the Spanish clubs are those that are splitting the corduroy in the present market estival... But this has not finish.
In what it goes of summer already carry contabilizados 10 signings that have cost a minimum of 50 million euros, although it expects that of here to 31 August can give a lot of more surprises. The signing of Matthijs of Ligt by the Juventus is imminent, whereas it will be necessary to see which sucede with a Neymar Jr that wishes to return to the Camp Nou.
Mauro Icardi is section of the Inter of Milan waiting for that resolve his future, and Pogba has a lot of ballots to abandon the Manchester United this summer. Also it could do the cases Eriksen of the Tottenham, all this without taking into account possible unexpected signings that close in few days of negotiations.
Whatever happens of here at the end of the summer, a thing is clear: this is the market estival in which it is spending more money. They have produced already some of the most expensive signings of the history of the football, as the one of Joao Félix by the Athletic, the one of Griezmann by the Barça or the one of Hazard by the Real Madrid. Of here to 31 August, it will be necessary to be attentive to the next movements.
TOP-10 of the most expensive signings of the summer 2019:
- 1. Joao Félix (126 millions, of the Benfica to the Athletic)
- 2. Antoine Griezmann (120 millions, of the Athletic to the Barcelona)
- 3. Eden Hazard (100 millions, of Chelsea to the Real Madrid)
- 4. Lucas Hernández (80 millions, of the Athletic to the Bayern Munich)
- 5. Frenkie Of Jong (75 millions, of the Ajax to the Barcelona)
- 6. Rodri Hernández (70 millions, of the Athletic to the Manchester City)
- 7. Luka Jovic (60 millions, of the Eintracht to the Real Madrid)
- 8. Ndombélé (60 millions, of the Olympique of Lyon to the Tottenham)
- 9. Wan-Bissaka (55 millions, of Crystal Palace to the Manchester United)
- 10. Éder Militao (50 millions, of the Carry to the Real Madrid)