BARÇA-BAYERN IN QUARTER-FINALS
Like this remain the quarter-finals of the Champions 2019-20: Matches, schedules and TV
Published:8/08/2020 - 23:49h
Updated:10/08/2020 - 00:16h
Already we know the teams that will play the 'final to eight' in Lisbon from the next week. We detail the crosses of quarter-finals, dates and schedules of each match
After several months of wait, the Champions League 2019-20 has returned to the big. And, after a full week of emotion, already know the eight teams classified for the quarter-finals of the tournament. The Manchester City undid of the Real Madrid with a 2-1 in the Etihad Stadium (added to the 1-2 in the Bernabéu); the Juventus of Turín won to the Olympique of Lyon (2-1) but fell in the global of the eliminatory after the 1-0 in France; the Bayern Munich goleó to Chelsea with a global of 7-1 (0-3 in London and 4-1 in the Allianz) and the FC Barcelona, with a 3-1 in front of the Naples in the Camp Nou, certified the pass to the following round of the competition after the 1-1 attained in Saint Paolo. Four teams that join to Athletic, PSG, Leipzig and Atalanta, already classified.
From the next week, already with so only eight survivors, will première the format renewed with a transfer to Lisbon. Between the Stadium gives Luz and José Alvalade will deliver the remaining rounds of League of Champions -fourth, semis and final-, that in this occasion will play to an only party and without the presence of public in the terracings. This last condition also extends to the previously mentioned commitments, of course by reasons of security because of the crisis of the coronavirus and his consistent burgeon in all the countries.
The preparation of the definite picture has caused that there is a way to the 'orejona' between applicants that never conquered the title, and another face to face between teams that accumulated in his have until 26 trophies. A disequilibrium that has balanced in the last hours, with the elimination of the Real Madrid to hands of the City and of the Juventus in front of the Lyon.
The case is that the part of the picture of the Barça is the most difficult, since the culés will have to measure to the Bayern in fourth and, in some hypothetical 'semis', to the City of Guardiola if the English delete to the Olympique. All this to confront in a supposed final to Athletic or Paris Saint-Germain, that a priori are the strongest rivals of the another part of the picture. All the parties, remember, will be able to see in Spain through Movistar+ Ties of Champions.
If there are not relative novelties to the sanitary crisis, the Champions League already has defined the dates and schedules of his final phase. The UEFA warned through a communiqué that reserved the right to make some adjust, and that would monitor the situation in case the pandemia went back to be again a threat. If elusive this bullet again -that seems that like this it will be-, the Champions will follow with his way in Lisbon and in some weeks will know to the new owner of the European crown. It will be the team directed by Quique Setién? Options, there are them.
The calendar of the final phase of the Champions
- Wednesday, 12 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (1) Atalanta-PSG (Stadium gives Luz)
- Thursday, 13 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (2) RB Leipzig-Athletic of Madrid (José Alvalade)
- Friday, 14 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (3) FC Barcelona-Bayern Munich (Stadium gives Luz)
- Saturday, 15 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (4) Manchester City-Olympique of Lyon (José Alvalade)
- Tuesday, 18 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (To) Winning of quarter-finals (2)-Winning of quarter-finals (1) (Stadium gives Luz)
- Wednesday, 19 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- (B) Winning of quarter-finals (4)-Winning of quarter-finals (3) (José Alvalade)
- Sunday, 23 August 2020, 21:00 hours (peninsular schedule Spanish)
- Winner of the semifinal (B)-Winning of the semifinal (To) (Stadium gives Luz)