BEFORE THE 'CLASICO'
Eternal rivalry between Barça and Madrid: Who has the most valuable squad?
Published:23/10/2021 - 00:49h
Updated:23/10/2021 - 08:43h
Barça and Madrid are two of the teams that have brought together the great stars of football but, in the face of the 'flight' of stars ... how is the market value of their squads?
The FC Barcelona and Real Madrid are the big historical rivals of the European football and have lived at all times a 'war' to have the best staff at all times, but if there is something in what they have coincided in the last years, has been in the 'escape' of stars his staff, that without place to doubt have lost value. With the exits of Neymar Jr, Leo Messi, Luis Suárez, Cristiano Ronaldo or Sergio Bouquets, both clubs have 'lost' strength, but follow with a lot of spirits of 'litigate' to the end to show who is better.
Culés And madridistas have starred an eternal battle and in the previous of the clash of the next Sunday 24 October to the 16:15 hours, open all the folders of the comparisons 'odiosas' between the two teams. Both llegan, of some way, 'equalised' after an irregular beginning of season, but with a light advantage of a Real Madrid that has more resources and ideas to resolve the parties, in front of a Barça that 'consume' with the ideas of Koeman and that already accustoms to show his lacks in the field.
There is not favourite, in any case, because each Classical is a history separate and 'escape' of any statistics and historical data. Probably that was the magic of the clash between the Barça and Real Madrid, but yes are many the factors that are worth it to evaluate of face to the crash that will paralyse to all the planet, as it already accustoms. The value of market of both staff, for example, is a point that generates debate, especially after the recent exit of Leo Messi of the picture culé.
Of agreement to the data offered by 'Transfermarkt', the value of market of the staff of the Real Madrid is upper to the of the FC Barcelona, with the 756 million euros of the madridistas by the 672 of the Barcelona. Curiously, both teams were of which less spent in the last market of signings and opted for reinforcing with free agents, conditioned in some way by the economic crisis, in the case of the culés. The Barça spent only 14 millions, by Emerson Royal (that it left to the Tottenham) and received 'free' to Memphis, Agüero and Eric, in addition to the cession of Luuk of Jong.
In the case of the Madrid, ficharon to Eduardo Camavinga by 31 million euros more bonus and David Praises arrived from the Bayern Munich like free agent. In any case, the two 'cracks' caused that the picture merengue 'heaved' his value of market and surpass in 87 'kilos' to the Barça, that has 'suffered' the exit of Messi and Griezmann, two players that elevated the value of the staff. Nevertheless, in spite of the difference of the ones of Carlo Ancelotti, the ones of the City Condal explain in his changing room withl you two more expensive players of LaLiga: Frenkie of Jong and Pedri González.
The Dutch midfield player is valued in 90 million euros, turning into the most expensive player of the competition of the Spanish championship, by in front of a Pedri that is valued in 80 'kilos', the same that Marco Llorente (Athletic of Madrid) and ten more than the most expensive player of the Real Madrid, Casemiro (70). The ex of The Palms, after a spectacular season in the Camp Nou, lived an exponential increase in his value and already is one of the 'perlas' of the Spanish championship.
The value of the staff of the Real Madrid and FC Barcelona
In any case, in group, the staff of the Real Madrid is more valuable that the one of the Barça, standing out the names of the above-mentioned Casemiro (70), Fede Valverde (65), Thibaut Courtois (60), David Praises (55), Eduardo Camavinga (55), Ferland Mendy (50), Vinícius (50) or Eder Militao (40), lyou players more valuable of the staff. A surprise, for example, is that Karim Benzema, the 'crack' of the White House and one of the best footballers of the actuality, only is valued in 25 million euros.
The Barça, on the other hand, has the third more valuable staff of LaLiga, by behind the Athletic of Madrid (756 millions). In addition to Frenkie of Jong or Pedri, stand out the names of Ansu Fati (60), Marc-André ter Stegen (55), Ousmane Dembélé (50) Memphis Depay (45), Sergiño Dest (30) or Ronald Araújo (25). The 'novelty' is that the most expensive of the Barça, are almost all underneath that the ones of the Madrid... And there the difference.
In any case, all this does not have fit in the terrain of game, where the only that costs is the talent and win them to achieve to the victory, that in the case of this party will be key for the two teams, remembering that in the table of classification, the Real Madrid is by in front of the Barça only by two points and, to win, the Barcelona would be giving a big hit of authority... And vice versa.
Value of the staff of the Barça: 672 millions
- Frenkie Of Jong: 90 million euros
- Pedri González: 80 million euros
- Ansu Fati: 60 million euros
- Marc-André Ter Stegen: 55 million euros
- Ousmane Dembélé: 50 million euros
- Memphis Depay: 45 million euros
- Sergiño Dest: 30 million euros
- Ronald Araújo: 25 million euros
- Gavi: 25 million euros
- Philippe Coutinho: 20 million euros
- Eric García: 20 million euros
- Clément Lenglet: 18 million euros
- Sergio Agüero: 15 million euros
- Jordi Alba : 15 million euros
- Sergi Roberto: 15 million euros
- Oscar Mingueza:15 million euros
- Riqui Puig:15 million euros
- Yusuf Demir: 12 million euros
- Sergio Busquets: 9 million euros
- Martin Braithwaite: 9 million euros
- Nico González: 8 million euros
- Gerard Hammered: 7,5 million euros
- Luuk Of Jong: 7,5 million euros
- Net Walled: 5 million euros
- Samuel Umtiti: 5 million euros
- Álex Balde: 5 million euros
- Iñaki Crag: 3 million euros
Value of the staff of the Real Madrid: 756 millions
- Casemiro: 70 million euros
- Fede Valverde: 65 million euros
- Thibaut Courtois: 60 million euros
- David Praises: 55 million euros
- Eduardo Camavinga: 55 million euros
- Ferland Mendy: 50 million euros
- Vinicius Jr.: 50 million euros
- Eder Militao: 40 million euros
- Marco Asensio: 35 million euros
- Rodrygo Goes: 35 million euros
- Toni Kroos: 30 million euros
- Karim Benzema: 25 million euros
- Eden Hazard: 25 million euros
- Dani Carvajal: 25 million euros
- Luka Jovic: 20 million euros
- Dani Ceballos :20 million euros
- Isco Alarcón: 15 million euros
- Lucas Vázquez:15 million euros
- Luka Modric: 10 million euros
- Gareth Bleat:10 million euros
- Mariano Díaz: 10 million euros
- Miguel Gutiérrez: 10 million euros
- Nacho Fernández: 8 million euros
- Marcelo: 5 million euros
- Vallejo: 5 million euros
- Antonio White: 5 million euros
- Lunin: 3 million euros