ELECTIONS IN 2021
Like this it would be the electoral calendar of the FC Barcelona
Published:16/11/2020 - 01:45h
Updated:16/11/2020 - 08:09h
After the resignation of Bartomeu, the Barcelona prepares for some new presidential elections, that will carry out to finals of January of the 2021
The Managing Board of the FC Barcelona announced that the club will have presidential elections the next 24 January, although they still have a lot of details for defining. During this week, the leaders blaugranas will gather with the Government of Catalonia and representatives of the General Secretary of l'Esport and the Conselleria of Salut to agree how will carry out the vote.
Until the moment, know until to ten personalities that will begin the career by the charge that, until mediated of October, occupied Josep María Bartomeu. It treats of Víctor Font, Toni Freixa, Xavier Vilajoana, Jordi Farré, Joan Laporta, Agustí Benedito, Lluís Fernández Alà, Pere Laughed, Emili Rousaud and Juan Rosell, but can withdraw or join strengths between precandidatos during the next months.
For now, the elections pretend to have different headquarters, further of the one of the Camp Nou, with the aim to avoid agglomerations and fulfil the sanitary protocols during the pandemia of the COVID-19. By the contrary, as 'EFE', in the General Secretary of l'Esport does not consider like a possibility the vote by post or of telematic form. According to a source of the Agency, "the Law of the Catalan Sport only admits the face-to-face vote for some elections".
Calendar for confirming
What himself poses from the offices of the Camp Nou is that the votes last two days (the 24 and 25 January 2021). All the decisions regarding the comicios blaugranas will take during this week, but already establishes a calendar, for confirming, with which will carry out the elections with which will choose to the new president of the Barcelona.
- Between 18 and 22 December: announcement to the elections and draw of the election and designation of the members of the board and electoral table.
- 23 and 24 December: act of constitution of the Board and Electoral Table.
- Of the 25 to 29 December: publication of the electoral census, with term for the catchword of the partners.
- 30 December or 1 January: approval of the definite census.
- Of the 2 to 11 January: period so that the precandidatos achieve the 2.257 necessary signatures to surpass the cut and turn into official candidates.
- Of the 12 to 14 January: proclamation of the candidatures for the elections.
- Of the 15 to 22 January: electoral campaign, in which the candidates will explain his proposals and projects for the future of the club.
- 23 January: will carry out the day of reflection.
- 24 January: elections to choose to the successor of Josep María Bartomeu in the presidency of the FC Barcelona.