EXCITING DUEL IN THE CAMP NOU
The 10 things you should know before the El Clásico this Saturday
Published:23/10/2020 - 08:27h
Updated:23/10/2020 - 11:22h
The FC Barcelona confronts to the Real Madrid in the first Classical of the 'was Koeman' and of the present season. There are some data of interest of face to the duel
This Saturday, will take place the Classical between FC Barcelona and Real Madrid in the Camp Nou. From the portal web of the Barcelona group have collected ten statistical data interesting of face to the meeting, although it is very likely that this new edition of the rivalry between both teams update any of them.
The Classical, in 10 data
- 1. Like player, Ronald Koeman has a balance of six victories, three ties and five defeats against the Real Madrid. The current trainer of the FC Barcelona, in spite of being defence in his stage in active, marked two goals in his first Classical , contested on 7 October 1989, both of penalti.
- 2. Ronald Koeman will be the fifth Dutch trainer that direct to the FC Barcelona after Rinus Michels, Johan Cruyff, Louis go Gaal and Frank Rijkaard. Of all they, only Louis go Gaal achieved to debut with victory against the eternal rival.
- 3. This Classical of the Camp Nou will be the first expensive clash to face of Ronald Koeman against Zinedine Zidane. Never they arrived to confront in his stage like players in active neither neither did it like trainers.
- 4. There is until nine players of the FC Barcelona that they can debut in a Classical: Net Walled, Sergiño Dest, Ronald Araujo, Junior Firpo, Miralem Pjanić, Matheus Fernandes, Riqui Puig, Pedri and Francisco Trincãor. Of them, only Net, Junior Firpo and Pjanić have played against the Real Madrid with another T-shirt, being the bosnio the only that marked goal to the team merengue.
- 5. Leo Messi will go back to find with one of his favourite victims: The Argentinian star already has annotated 26 goals against the Real Madrid and is the maximum scorer in the history of the Classical.
- 6. Explaining all the official competitions, the FC Barcelona carries 399 goals against the Real Madrid and finds to one to do round numbers to add 400. Something that could happen this Saturday.
- 7. It will be the first Classical against the Real Madrid in which there will be public arropando. The sanitary crisis of the coronavirus goes on doing estragos and the Generalitat still does not allow that there is public in the terracings of the Camp Nou.
- 8. The FC Barcelona arrives to the Classical with Ansu Fati like his maximum goleador, with a total of four targets annotated in the present season (four in LaLiga Santander and one in the Champions League). For the Real Madrid, the maximum artilleryman is Vinícius Junior with two so many.
- 9. The FC Barcelona will try empatar the scales of victories in a Classical: the Real Madrid carries 97 duels won and the culers, 96. Now it touches to go back to invest the scales that became favourable to the picture culé in the past.
- 10. The FC Barcelona has not achieved to mark in the two last Classical against the Real Madrid, that went the two of the corresponding past season to LaLiga Santander. The result of the of the Camp Nou was of 0-0, whereas the one of Santiago Bernabéu was of 2-0.
All the goals of Samuel Eto'or in the Classical