Gerard Deulofeu, celebrating a marked goal with the AC Milan

They exist doubt in the culés

The fans also is divided in front of the turn of Deulofeu

Published:12/05/2017 - 18:53h

Updated:12/05/2017 - 18:53h

The name of Gerard Deulofeu went back to the palestra of the actuality of the FC Barcelona after Robert Fernández announced the more than likely turn of the player. Now in the club culé there is division of opinions, the same that inside his own fans

Tickets for FC Barcelona matches

Bring of turn to Gerard Deulofeu or not to bring it ofturn ? That is one of big questions that sobrevolaba the head of the sportive director of the FC Barcelona, Robert Fernández. The Barcelona technician confirmed does time that after the good do of the gerundense since it left to the AC Milan the past month of January, yielded by the Everton, has turned into a very apt player to dress of Barcelona the next course. But now the doubts sobrevuelan the head of the Barcelona mandators.

Without saying categorically that it will be the first signing of the Barcelona team, Robert left clear that the club wants to "Deulu" in his staff. It will depend, finally, of if the club can content or no the requirements of the Catalan. Although all aims to that yes it will do it and will bring it of turn. 

After some difficult months in the English team, where Ronald Koeman left to trust he, the left-handed extreme has resurgido of his ashes in the picture rossonero. This did that it does some weeks asked in FCBN to the fans to the team blaugrana on how valued his possible turn to the entity. 47% of respondents sustained that Duelofeu is to time to triumph in the Barça.

However, also there is 37% of users that consider that it does not treat of a suitable player for the FC Barcelona. To this 37% could him add 6% that considers that the presence of the MSN closes him the step, by what would remain us a total of 43% of culés that do not believe convenient his arrival.

Exhibition of Duelofeu with Spain

There is a ten percent that considers that to the player still remains him a bit to shine in the club culé, but that inside some seasons could be his moment. It did not go it with the arrival of Luis Enrique Martínez to the bench. The Asturian asked the turn of the attacker but after the pre-season decided to do without he. 

Now the thing has changed. Deulofeu Seems a more mature player and centred, something that was missing him to his football. With Spain could see to the new Gerard, able to resolve a party like the one of France with two actions and lead the attack of the team arrived the moment, without putting nervous.

It is to time Gerard Deulofeu to triumph in the Barcelona?

  • Yes, him repescaría for the Barça this summer 47 %
  • Yes, but inside some seasons 10 %
  • No, it is not a player for the FC Barcelona 37 %
  • No, but by the presence of the "MSN" 6%

Next match of FC Barcelona

La Liga | Jornada 36
FC Barcelona

Valladolid - FC Barcelona

Saturday, 11 of July of 2020 19:30h
Estadio José Zorrilla
Calendar FC Barcelona
Today highlights

Most read