STARS And PROMISES
DEFINITE: These are the 30 applicants to the Balloon of Gold 2017
Published:9/10/2017 - 19:47h
Updated:9/10/2017 - 19:48h
This Monday have known who are the 30 applicants to the Balloon of Gold. In this news will explain which are his names and why have done merits to form part of this list. At the end, they have been two the players of the FC Barcelona chosen
Along this Monday have gone knowing who are the 30 definite candidates to the Balloon of Gold 2017. From the nine of the morning and in sequences of five names until the 19:15 hours of the afternoon, have been able to know the candidates through his web and the one of 'L'Équipe'. In this news recopilamos the names, analysing why have put in this final list:
- Neymar (FC Barcelona / PSG): the brasieño has been one of the names of the 2017. Magic, goals and leadership -in that night in front of the PSG, for example-. In Paris is showing that it can be the leader of an aspiring team to everything. Surely the fault of titles -only the Glass- can prejudice him.
- Paulo Dybala (Juventus): a brilliant footballer, with long route and a lot for improving. In Italy are enamoured of his left-handed and the Juventus thinks that has to a leader for a lot of years. Antaño Won several titles and led to the Vecchia Signora until the final of the Champions. Firm candidate to be third.
- Marcelo (Real Madrid): a fantastic side, perhaps the best of the world in his position. Fundamental piece in the Madrid of Zidane. It attacks of luxury and has an ease to centre or even mark goals that gives him life to the white group.
- Modric (Real Madrid): the thermometer of the Madrid. The ones of Zidane are two very distinct teams depending if the Croat is in the field or no. A glorious footballer.
- N'Golo Kanté (Chelsea): physicist, power and technical. Chelsea has in Kante to a midfield player bajito but that makes a work of barbaric containment.
- Sergio Bouquets (Real Madrid): the central of the Madrid went back to be determinant in the past Champions League, marking several goals and being key piece in the team of Zidane.
- Philippe Coutinho (Liverpool): the big reference of the English group, sounded all the summer for the Barcelona but is still in the Liverpool. A distinct footballer, vertical and determinant.
- Dries Mertens (Naples): to his 30 years is a footballer consolidated in the Calcium, a player importantísimo in the diagrams of the Naples.
- Jan Oblak (Athletic): one of the best guardametas of the world. If the Athletic has a big defence also is compulsory to affirm that his goal is very very coberta. Reflections by doquier.
- Luis Suárez (Barcelona): a killer that went the maximum second goleador of the Spanish league the past course. A predatory inside the area.
- Edin Dzeko (Rome): a veteran that follows having gunpowder. Good game of backs and a left-handed lethal.
- Harry Kane (Tottenham): the English forward is one of the feelings of the Premier from does months. A killer inside the area that has averages to the height of the big.
- David Of Gea (Manchester United): for many, the best goalkeeper of the world. Skillful, fast and reliable. Of Gea is the goalkeeper of the United from does years and the best relief to Van der Sar.
- Robert Lewandowski (Bayern): one of the arietes more consolidated of the continent. It carries years surrendering to an optimum level.
- Kevin of Bruyne (City): for Pep Guardiola, one of the players with more talent that has directed never. The brain of the Manchester City and with a lot of future by in front.
- Toni Kroos (Real Madrid): the midfield player germano is one of the best in his position. It shines so much in the selection of Germany as in the Real Madrid, where is indisputable headline and the past season won League and Champions.
- Radamel Falcao (Monaco): the Colombian forward already goes back to be one of the best of the world in his position, and carries it showing from the past season. At present, it is the leader of the Boot of Gold 2017-18 and has in Messi to his main competitor.
- Sadio Mané (Liverpool): One of the big surprises, without place to doubt. The Senegalese is surrendering to a big level with the Liverpool, but still has not achieved to win important titles with the group 'network'.
- Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus): the most veteran goalkeeper of the UEFA Champions League and that does not tire to win titles in Italy with the Juventus. It arrived the past season to the final of the Champions League, lost against the Real Madrid.
- Griezmann (Athletic): one of the players that aspire to form part of the podium of three elected for the Balloon of Gold. It is one of the best footballers of the world and shows it each season in the Athletic of Madrid.
- Leo Messi (FC Barcelona): sobran the words. The Argentinian star of the FC Barcelona is the best footballer of the planet, and opts to conquer the prize. It hits it it is that the titles did not accompany him the past season in the Barça.
- Aubameyang (Borussia Dortmund): The gabonés is one of the best forwards of the planet, and each campaign struggles with Leo Messi, Cristiano and company for doing with the Boot of Gold from does years.
- Edinson Cavani (PSG): The Uruguayan is one of the best arietes of the actuality and the past season struggled practically to the end with Messi by the Boot of Gold. It has begun very well the season 2017-18 in the PSG.
- Hummels (Bayern Munich): one of the best head offices of the planet, although it can say that carries some season far of his best level of game, since it abandoned the Borussia Dortmund.
- Benzema (Real Madrid): the French tip already is an usual in the list of the 30 better players of the world, more by the titles that wins the Real Madrid that by own merits. His numbers leave a lot that wish in the leading merengue.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid): the Portuguese is the favourite maximum to conquer the prize, given the big final of season 2016-17 that cuajó and the titles won of Champions and League. It would be his fifth Balloon of Gold.
- Isco Alarcón (Real Madrid): the Spanish midfield player has colado in the list of applicants after the big campaign that completed with the Real Madrid in the last months. It has begun this course also to a big level.
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea): the Belgian is also one of the usual in the list of the Balloon of Gold. Chelsea won the Premier League the past season and, with Antonio Conte, Hazard goes recovering little by little his best game.
- Bonucci (Juventus): One of the best head offices of the world, that already showed his big level the past campaign with the Juventus and that now will owe better his performance with the AC Milan.
- Mbappé (Monaco): possibly the forward with more projection of the planet. Kylian Mbappé Was the big disclosure of the past campaign and has begun the current, after fichar by the PSG, cuajando very good performances.
Who will be third?
Splitting of the base that Cristiano Ronaldo and Leo Messi will contest the first place -although the Portuguese seems to carry clearly the advantage-, the big doubt is in which player will be the one who occupy the third stair of podium. The course has left us stars surrendering to big level with his respective clubs.
Many would say that Neymar is the favourite, by his signing to the PSG and by a good end of season in Barcelona. But also it is Griezmann with the Athletic of Madrid or Dybala with the Juventus, leading to the Italian team to several titles and to a final of Champions. Luis Suárez hardly can put here.