LEWANDOWSKI, WITH 8 GOALS
This is the tireless fight for the Golden Boot 2022-2023
Published:19/09/2022 - 17:57h
Updated:19/09/2022 - 17:57h
Football at the club level is going on vacation in the middle of the national team break and there are already a few players who have joined the race for the Golden Boot this year
The season 2022-2023 recently begins but already there are a few players that have impressed and that have given loose rein to his quota goleadora. In the FC Barcelona, for example, Robert Lewandowski is breaking all the diagrams and is 'imparable' of face to the goal. Sum eight targets in six parties contested in LaLiga Santander.
The ariete Polish has added to the fight by the Boot of Gold, that already won the past season with the Bayern of Munich. Still it has a small way to the first positions, but already is encarrilado to add to the definite battle. Still it remains a lot of season and Lewandowski, that has a perfect marriage with the goal, will not want to lose the opportunity to repeat the throne.
It is worth it to remember that the classification is based by points chords to the goals that go annotating in the domestic championships, with three nuances: The targets that annotate in the five big Leagues of Europe (LaLiga, Premier League, Tie 1, Series To and Bundesliga) have a value of two points, whereas the players that are in Leagues between the sixth and vigesimoprimera of the ranking FIFA receive 1,5 points by each goal. The rest, adds one by each target annotated.
As it is the table of classification, Amahl Pellegrino (Bodø/Glimt) is the leader with 28.5 points thanks to the 19 goals that has achieved. Erling Haaland Follows him with 11 goals (22 pts) after a beginning sensacional in the Premier League with the Manchester City. They follow him Alexander Jeremejeff (BK Häcken) with 21 goals (21 pts), Bobur Abdikholikov (Energetik-BGU Minsk): 20 goals (20 pts), Raimonds Krollis (Valmiera FC): 19 goals (19 pts).
To find to Lewandowski, with 16 points thanks to his 8 goals with the Barça it is necessary to go down until the twelfth position, gone on down Neymar Jr with the same registers. Kylian Mbappé, for example, is in the decimoseptima paza with 14 pts by his 7 targets in Tie it 1. We review the first 20 positions:
Classification of the Boot of Gold 2022-2023:
- Amahl Pellegrino (Bodø/Glimt): 19 goals (28.5 points)
- Erling Haaland (Manchester City): 11 goals (22 points)
- Alexander Jeremejeff (BK Häcken): 21 goals (21 points)
- Bobur Abdikholikov (Energetik-BGU Minsk): 20 goals (20 points)
- Raimonds Krollis (Valmiera FC): 19 goals (19 points)
- Zakaria Beglarishvili (FCI Levadia): 19 goals (19 points)
- Sölvi Vatnhamar (Víkingur Gøta): 18 goals (18 points)
- Nökkvi Thórisson (KA Akureyri): 17 goals (17 points)
- Marcus Antonsson (IFK Värnamo): 17 parties (17 points)
- Ole Christian Saeter (Rosenborg BK): 11 goals (16.5 points)
- Veton Berisha (Hammarby IF): 12 goals (16 points)
- Robert Lewandowski (FC Barcelona): 8 goals (16 points)
- Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain): 8 goals (16 points)
- Aidan Keena (Sligo Rovers): 15 goals in 15 parties
- Andrej Ilic (FK RFS): 15 goals (15 points)
- Mohamed Ofkir (Sandefjord Fotball): 10 goals (15 points)
- Kylian Mbappé (Paris Saint-Germain): 7 goals (14 points)
- Gudmundur Magnússon (Fram Reykjavík): 14 goals (14 points)
- Renan Oliveira (FK Zalgiris Vilnius): 14 goals (14 points)
- Lee Erwin (FC Haka): 14 parties (14 points)