MESSI, FIFTH IN THE RANKING
Messi, by in front of Cristiano and Florentino in influence
Published:20/05/2017 - 10:45h
Updated:20/05/2017 - 22:04h
Florentino Pérez, Leo Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo appear between the ten first in a ranking elaborated by the English magazine "Four Four Two". The president of the Barça Josep Maria Bartomeu, 12º, by in front of Pep Guardiola or Txiki Begiristain
The British magazine "Four Four Two" has elaborated a list ofl ace 100 people related with the football that have more influence in the actuality. And Leo Messi appears in the fifth position, surpassing to José Mourinho, Florentino Pérez and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Argentinian is defined like "a (small) big player of football. For some, the best of always. An icon of the football as it went it Jordan in the NBA". Messi is, besides, the first player of the ranking, because the four first are or executive presidents or a representative -Jorge Mendes, who but-.
Messi goes back to win him the game to Cristiano
The Barcelona star goes back to surpass in a ranking to the Portuguese, that is tenth in the list and the magazine defines him like a player "that has known to reinvent and has 4 Balloons of Gold". Besides, Messi goes past of Mourinho -seventh- and Florentino -eighth-.
On the other hand, the president of the FC Barcelona Josep Maria Bartomeu is 12º in the ranking, surpassing to Pep Guardiola -17º, defined like an exemplary "trainer in the modern football".
Finally, the magazine situates to Neymar in the number 44, defining to the Brazilian like a footballer that "has begun a new was in the football. It will be the natural relief of Messi and Christian by his magic and determination. A distinct player to what there is in the world-wide panorama".
Some of the characters to take into account in the list elaborated:
- 1. Richard Scudamore: executive president of the Premier League from 1999.
- 2. Gianni Infantino: president of the FIFA from February of 2016 and general secretary of the UEFA during 7 years before assuming the charge.
- 3. Jorge Mendes: representative of players with more presence in Europe.
- 4. Aleksander Ceferin: President of the UEFE from the past year.
- 6. Roman Abramovich: president of Chelsea.
- 19. Ferran Soriano: executive boss of the Manchester City, ex Barcelona director. They define him like a "visionario pro-globalisation".
- 38. Javier Thebes: president of the League.
- 97. Johan Cruyff: trainer of the Dream Team, the magazine ensures that "his legacy follows very alive".