In front of Valencia, the enésima help
The Barça would be already champion without the referee's helps to the Madrid!
Published:1/05/2017 - 01:12h
Updated:1/05/2017 - 01:13h
LaLiga 2016-2017, that of the scandalous referee's helps in favour of the Real Madrid, could have already winning if the referees had done properly his work. The FC Barcelona already would take him out more than the twelve points at stake to his rival
By enésima occasion in what it goes of League Santander 2016-17, the Real Madrid went back to have "divine help" during the party contested in Santiago Bernabéu in front of Valencia CF. The madridistas saw how Gil Manzano no only gave them a penalti that marraría Cristiano Ronaldo, but it also would allow to Casemiro follow during all the party after his reiterated lacking and courts by means of infringement that had to be punished with the expulsion.
But no only this, but besides in the green found playing for the group merengue two players that had to be sanctioned. The first Sergio Bouquets to the that Hernandez Hernández expelled in the Classical in front of the Barça. Red direct clear, applauses sarcásticos of the of Beds (as those that cost him to Neymar three parties) and a referee that forgot "" to put it in the record. In this case, and protected in this, the Committee did not go in of job and left the sanction of the central in a ridiculous party.
And beside Bouquets, neither had to be contesting the party the saviour merengue with his goal "in extremis". As Marcelo owed to be also fulfilling sanction after his flagrant aggression to Leo Messi, that finish for splitting him a lip. The defender, in fact, was not neither admonished by the action. His does not witness, as it would have to have been sanctioned at least three parties, would have cost him to the Madrid two points more.
Twenty controversial "parties" for the Real Madrid
With what this is the twentieth party of this League in which the referees help, of a way or another, to the whites. Twenty parties that show that this competition, this course yes, is prepared for a team clearly. It is flagrant what the LFP is allowing and that remains showed with the following data.
Without putting us exquisite, and obviando any of the errors in parties that the Madrid has won by more than a goal, can say that the referees have given him fifteen extra points to the merengues. An important quantity that would allow to the Barça, for example, be already champion of the competition.
To defend this position have made a wide list in which they collect all the referee's helps that has received the Real Madrid along this season. The big majority of decisions very controversial when having favoured to the whites.
The helps that has received the Real Madrid 2016-17:
LALIGA SANTANDER - SEE CLASSIFICATION
- Day 1. Real Sociedad-Real Madrid (0-3). Penalti Of Carvajal no pitado with 0-1 in favour of the Basques.
- Day 2. Real Madrid-Celtic (2-1). Offside in the goal of Morata (1-0)
- Day 3. Real Madrid-Osasuna (5-2). Offside of Cristiano and Morata. Bad goal cancelled to Osasuna.
- Day 4. Espanyol-Real Madrid (0-2). Expulsion forgiven to Bouquets with 0-0. Penaltis Of Pepe and Bouquets no pitados with 0-1 in the marker.
- Day 5. Real Madrid-Villarreal. (1-1). Fault of Bouquets in the goal of the tie.
- Day 10. Alavés-Real Madrid. (1-4). Penalti Non-existent so that Christian tie.
- Day 12. Athletic-Real Madrid. (0-3). 0-2 of Cristiano Ronaldo with a penalti non-existent.
- Day 13. Real Madrid-Sporting (2-1). Penalti To Lucas Vázquez that was not.
- Day 14. FC Barcelona-Real Madrid. (1-1). Penalti Of Carvajal no distinguished, and possible fault of Bouquets in the goal of the tie.
- Day 15. Real Madrid-Sportive. (3-2). Expulsion forgiven to Sergio Bouquets before marking the goal of the triumph.
- Day 17. Real Madrid-Granada. (5-0). Fault of Isco in the 1-0. Offside of Benzema in the 2-0. Bad goal cancelled to the Granada
- Day 18. Seville-Real Madrid. (2-1). Penalti No signalled of Dani Carvajal. Expulsion forgiven to Cristiano.
- Day 19. Real Madrid-Málaga. (2-1). Offside in a goal of Bouquets.
- Day 23. Valencia-Real Madrid (2-1) Two penaltis clear no pitados in favour of Valencia.
- Day 24. Villarreal-Real Madrid (2-3). Penalti Non-existent pitado in favour of the Real Madrid.
- Day 25. Real Madrid-UD The Palms (3-3). Penalti Non-existent that supposed the tie and goal to the exit of a corner that was not.
- Day 27. Real Madrid-Real Betis (2-1). Expulsion no does not signal to Keylor Navas and penalti no pitado to Sanabria.
- Day 29. Real Madrid-Sportive Alavés (3-0). Benzema Annotated the first offside goal.
- Day 33. Real Madrid-FC Barcelona (2-3). Casemiro Had to be expelled by reiteration in the faults, Marcelo had to be expelled after his aggression to Messi and the referee had to reflect the applauses sarcásticos of Sergio Bouquets after his expulsion, thing that to Neymar cost him three parties of sanction.
- Day 35. Real Madrid-Valencia CF (2-1). Sergio Bouquets, headline, had to be sanctioned, the author of the second goal Marcelo would have to be sanctioned by his aggression to Messi, Casemiro had to be expelled and the penalti signalled against of Valencia was not.