SUCCESS OF THE LEAGUE OF NATIONS
OFFICIAL: Like this it remains UEFA Nations League 2018-19: Final Four, promotions and descents
Published:21/11/2018 - 01:23h
Updated:21/11/2018 - 01:41h
The first phase of the UEFA Nations League 2018-19 has finished, and already know the promotions, descents and the selections that will contest the 'Final Four' during the month of June in Portugal. The tournament is waking up a big interest in the fans
The UEFA Nations League created with the eagerness to do more interesting the stops of selections in Europe, and go if it has achieved it. The UEFA, chaired by Aleksander Ceferin, has generated a tournament whose first edition is being all a success, with emotion to the end and some fans that have been more slopes that never of the stop of selections, when in previous occasions lost audience when treating of a compendio of simple friendly without any type of transcendence.
But the UEFA Nations League is another thing, and after the parties that have contested in September, October and this month of November, already know the four selections that will play the 'Final Four' of the tournament during the month of June, as well as the promotions and descents of each one of the Leagues (To, B, C and D) of the tournament, without explaining to the selections that keep in his respective League.
As already all the world will know, Holland certified this past Monday, in style, his pass to the 'Final Four' with a goal of Go Dijk in the last minute. Of this way, attained to accompany to the already classified England, Switzerland and Portugal, the hostess of the tournament, that has achieved to close the go through the fast road without need that it participated Cristiano Ronaldo, his big star.
Between the promotions and descents, observe big surprises in the League To, like the fact that Germany and Croatia descendan to the League B of the League of Nations, when it treats of two of the most prestigious selections of the current international panorama. Selections like Sweden and Denmark will occupy his respective places in the next edition.
Between the 5 and on 9 June 2019, in definite, will contest the corresponding parties to the 'Final Four', whose draw will make the Monday 3 December 2018. On the other hand, regarding the promotions and descents, to continuation the desgranamos Ties by League:
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE - League To
- Final Four: Holland, Switzerland, Portugal, England.
- They descend: Germany, Iceland, Poland, Croatia.
- They keep : France, Belgium, Italy and Spain.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE - League B
- They rise: Ukraine, Sweden, Bosnia, Denmark.
- They descend: Slovakia, Turkey, Northern Ireland, Ireland.
- They keep : Czech Republic, Russia, Austria and Wales.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE - Ties C
- They rise: Scotland, Finland, Norway, Serbia.
- They descend: Estonia, Cyprus, Slovenia, Lithuania.
- They keep : Israel, Albania, Hungary, Greece, Bulgaria, Romania and Montenegro.
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE - Ties D
- They rise: Georgia, Byelorussia, Kosovo, Macedonia.
- They keep : Kazakhstan, Latvia, Andorra, Luxembourg, Moldavia, Saint Marino, Azerbaijan, Islands Feroe, Malta, Armenia, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein.