DEVALUATION OF MESSI, SUÁREZ, BUSQUETS...
Ter Stegen, Arthur and Lenglet, the only 'headlines' whose value goes up in Transfermarkt
Published:12/06/2019 - 19:55h
Updated:12/06/2019 - 19:55h
So only three heavy weights of the FC Barcelona, Marc-André ter Stegen, Arthur Melo and Clément Lenglet, have seen increased his value of market in the last update of 'Transfermarkt'. Also it rises slightly the one of Carles Aleñá
The Barça has of a staff of authentic luxury, formed by varied of the best players of the world and with a value of market that, according to the data of 'Transfermarkt', surpasses the 1.000 million euros. The skilled portal, however, has updated in the last hours the value of all the players that analyses, and the FC Barcelona has seen prejudiced.
And it is that lto big majority of his 'heavy weights' has devaluated , was fruit of the age or by bad performance. So only four players of the first staff of the FC Barcelona have seen increased his value regarding the last update, and of them three have been basic pillars in the eleven type of Ernesto Valverde this last season 2018-19.
It treats of Marc-André Ter Stegen, Clément Lenglet and Arthur Melo. The three have gone up in 10 million euros each one his value, arriving respectively to the 90, 60 and 70 million euros. The another player that has gone up his price is Carles Aleñá, happening of the previous 25 million euros to the current 30 'kilos'.
Regarding the rest of the staff, many have remained in the same value that had before the update, whereas others have seen reduced his value. Leo Messi is priced now in 150 million euros (-10), in a loss of value that shares with Luis Suárez, Coutinho and Rakitic, whereas Ousmane Dembélé has devaluated in 10 'kilos' and Busquets and Samuel Umtiti, in 25 each one.
Some of the footballers whose value has devaluated , as in the cases of Rakitic, Coutinho and Dembélé, could leave traspasados this summer in the market of signings, as long as they arrive reinforcements that achieve to give a jump of quality to the staff.
At present majority of the players of the FC Barcelona move in a value that oscillates between the 40 and the 80 million euros, to exception of some that have not had too many opportunities or that still have not exploded, like Todibo, Aleñá and Rafinha, and are therefore underneath of said valuation. It is also the case of Arturo Vidal priced in 15 million euros, because of his age and conditions futbolísticas.
To continuation, desvelamos which is the value of market of each player with the respective update of Transfermarkt. Also we will include to players that follow having agreement with the club although this last season have played yielded in the Premier League, as they are the cases of Denis Suárez (Arsenal) and André Gomes (Everton).
The value of market of the players of the Barça:
- Ter Stegen - 90 million euros ( 10 with regard to the previous year)
- Cillessen - 18 million euros (-)
- Umtiti - 45 million euros (-25)
- Lenglet - 60 million euros ( 10)
- I hammered - 35 million euros (-5)
- Todibo - 8 million euros (-)
- Jordi Alba - 50 million euros (-20)
- Sergi Roberto - 50 million euros (-5)
- Semedo - 40 million euros (-)
- Busquets - 50 million euros (-25)
- Arthur - 70 million euros ( 10)
- Rakitic - 40 million euros (-10)
- Aleñá - 30 million euros ( 5)
- Arturo Vidal - 15 million euros (-3)
- Rafinha - 15 million euros (-)
- Dembélé - 100 million euros (-20)
- Coutinho - 90 million euros (-10)
- Messi - 150 million euros (-10)
- Malcom - 40 million euros (-)
- Luis Suárez - 50 million euros (-10)
- Denis Suárez - 12 million euros (-)
- André Gomes - 28 million euros (-)