Florentino and Cristiano Ronaldo, in the act of his renewal with the Real Madrid

Already they think that do with the money

In Madrid confirm the news on the exit of Cristiano!

Published:16/06/2017 - 11:23h

Updated:16/06/2017 - 11:23h

After the bomb launched by the newspaper"To Ball" in which it informed of the intentions of Cristiano Ronaldo to leave the Real Madrid this summer, has been "Marks" the one who confirmed the intentions of the luso and explained the reaction of the own group merengue

Tickets for FC Barcelona matches

After the newspaper "To Ball" surprised to all the world ensuring that Cristiano Ronaldo already would have informed to the Real Madrid and to his president, Florentino Pérez, of his intention to abandon the club this summer, the means of Madrid have answered. And they have done it confirming the informations of the Portuguese newspaper.

Like this then , it is the newspaper "Marks" the one who sustains that, quoting to several sources of the entity merengue, "the unrest of the current Balloon of Gold is true". Also they announce that, to day of today, his decision would be to take a drastic "decision" abandoning the club.

From the Real Madrid, sustains the half Madrilenian, trusts that the things calm in the next days. All will look for that the waters go back to his course and that Ronaldo reconsider his posture to leave the club by which had renewed with a millionaire agreement.

This yes, the answer madridista in case that the player decide finally go has been, at least, curious. "With 200 millions can do a lot of things", aims "Mark" mentioning to these sources. What is clear is that "the Real Madrid will not retain to anybody against of his will".

I anger of Cristiano Ronaldo by the complaint by fraud

Obviously all this subject comes given by the complaint of the Fiscalía Spanish accusing to the forward of the Real Madrid for having defrauded 14,7 million euros. Something that has left to the annoying "and indignant player", since "it has been taken like example of unfair and disproportionate way", says the information mentioned previously.

Regarding his problems with Inland revenue, exist two stages that could suffer the attacker merengue after the complaint of the Fiscalía and as it warns Gestha. One would be seemed to the lived by Leo Messi, to the that the judge reduced him the half the penalties and that to him would mean him be condemned to three years and half of prison, having to go in in this.

Or if the judge reduces of drastic way said penalties, could remain him the same 21 months of prison by which was condemned Leo Messi. We remember that the rosarino was judged by 4,1 millions defrauded, 10,6 less than the one of Madeira.

Next match of FC Barcelona

La Liga | Jornada 16
FC Barcelona
RCD Mallorca

FC Barcelona - RCD Mallorca

Saturday, 7 of December of 2019 21:00h
Estadio Camp Nou
Buy tickets
Calendar FC Barcelona
Today highlights

Most read